7 May 2007

The Lost Blog...

It is so easy to start a blog now, that almost everyone with internet access has either read a blog, posted or even started their own. Some people call this an online journal.
Three years ago, we were using AOL as a service provider and I started an online blog for family only. I was weary about making anything public, but family however were even more weary of anything internet based and didn't read or post in return.

The will power to post faded, the memory faded, the blog died, then......we changed service provider.

Today whilst rumaging round in the archives of my favourites, I wondered if I could still get access to the original web page I created, tried logging in through AOL and instead found myself gazing at "THE LOST BLOG". In an attempt to save a thread to this blog, "Thread begin-----------
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jedzier/SchoolisNOTcompulsory --------------thread end" I have tied it securely to this site as you see.

Please enjoy reading back through some of our earlier adventures of Home Education, but remember in true blog style, first posts are at the bottom then read upwards.

No comments: