18 July 2006

Welcome to our Blog

Welcome to our Blog,

My son Matthew and I will be following this carefully so please keep this a friendly environment. This way your children can also read messages and stories from Matthew from time to time. I will delete offensive posting without question.

Matthew is a fantastic poet and loves to share his work. He plans on being the next Roald Dahl!

Parents and Asperger sufferers welcome...
Home educators welcome...
Teachers and carers welcome...
Grandparents and family welcome...
Anyone wanting to learn about Aspergers or Home Education - Welcome...

Lets get the talk going........
Best Regards - Kay

1 comment:

Kay Reeve said...

Hi,

It is sadly that I say there was a problem with my original Blog site and I could not recover the website. However I was able to retrieve the posts from the back office and copy them to a new site, but was unable to retrive the comments that Friends had so kindly left for us.

We hope you enjoy our new blog and now I have come to understand them a little better, will be posting more content and ideas for you to make the most of Home Education and to help understand Asperger's from a Parents point of view.

Best Wishes
Kay